Changes introduced in current update:
- [GDPR] Reports can only be sent to people who own user accounts in the application.
- [GDPR] Session expiry causes the administration panel to be blurred, making it impossible to read any data that might be displayed.
- [GDPR] It is now possible to download a complete set of attendee's data as a PDF file.
- Completely redesigned and streamlined PDF Creator module - it is now much easier to use and it bases on premade templates that you can edit.
- Removed the risk of overbooking - before the confirmation of registration is sent, the application checks all the limits for types of participation, items on the agenda, and hotels. If any of selected options is no longer available, the attendee will be directed back to the proper step of registration.
- Clauses can now be set to be visible only to selected types of participation.
- You can now mark clauses on the Attendee Sheet.
- You can now conveniently add comments to manually issued final invoices.
- Improved Website module - the page editor will now display its content taking into account additional CSS styles.
- Added possibility to change the favicon file - the picture displayed in the web browser tab.
- Parts of the Dashboard regarding available spots in hotels and agenda items now only take into account complete registrations - the ones actually taking up spots.
- Added possibility to track the source of registrations using the &utm_source= parameter.
- Added tooltips in the configuration Summary - every function has a short description that more precisely tells you what this function does.
- Added PayU Rest API integration.
- Added GetResponse integration - the interface lets you assign registration form clauses to GetResponse lists. Attendees that check such clauses will be automatically added to selected lists.
Have you already tried CONREGO Event Registration Software?
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to CONREGO Newsletter