A lot. After all, every event with attendee registration implies the necessity to process personal information. With this article, you will learn couple important things.
- What is GDPR? It’s been a hot topic for a while now but maybe someone missed it. Anyway, it’s worth clarifying.
- Who does it concern? Do you know the difference between a data processor and a data controller?
- Why you should care? Setting aside consequences like extremely painful fines, your clients and attendees will surely appreciate the transparency resulting from GDPR compliance.
- What do you need to do to comply? The truth is that the regulation provides no particular means or procedures. Some processes are sure to change, maybe tools will change as well. In this guide, I give you some tips as to where to turn your attention - regarding event organization.
- What did we do to comply? We’ve added to CONREGO a number of functions that increase attendee data security and facilitate GDPR compliance for event organizers.
All that’s left is to invite you to read the guide. So, have a read and good luck!
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to CONREGO Newsletter