CONREGO accumulates a lot of information about registering participants. The analysis of data contained in reports created by the system is often quite time-consuming. We use simple statistics to provide clear visualisation of registration progress and the most important effects of the system operation.Having logged in the system, the first thing you see is the Your event in numbers screen. Thanks to the seven panels that you can adjust any way you like, both in terms of their order and visibility, you will have immediate access to basic information, regarding the most important processes taking place, while the system is in operation, including the following:
- Course of the registration process, according to pre-selected periods of time;
- Comments added by the administrators to each individual registration;
- Current number of participants that checked in at reception areas;
- Number of registrations, according to pre-assigned types of participation;
- Number of registrations, according to statuses of registration;
- Number of participants that signed up for each individual event on the agenda;
- Number of reservations and free rooms in hotels, provided that booking of accommodation is available as an option in the registration process.