The process of registering participants into the CONREGO system is divided into steps. The Registration module enables configuring each individual step. Steps I, IV, V, and VI are mandatory for each individual implementation. Steps II and III are optional, which makes the entire registration process highly flexible.
The Registration module is divided into sections, each corresponding to successive steps of the process:
- Disable Registration Form - This section enables you to easily close registration by replacing registration form to website with contents of your choice.
- Step I: Registration Form – This section enables you to design a registration form.
- Step II: Agenda – This section enables you to create an agenda that will be made available to participants, during registration.
- Step III: Accommodation – The functionality of this section enables adding a step to the registration process, which will make it possible for participants to book hotels, based on a list of available facilities and rooms, provided by the system.
- Step IV: Summary – This section enables you to create a sub-page that will contain a registration summary for the participant.
- Step V: Confirmation – This section enables you to edit the page with a thank-you message for registering.
- Step VI: Email – This section enables editing the afore-mentioned email message that confirms completion of registration.