Terms of Trial Service - these terms of trial service, which define the rules of providing the Trial Account to the Customer and providing Technical Support to the Users using the application during this period, are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), hereinafter referred to as the Act on Provision of Electronic Services);
CONREGO - manufacturer and supplier of the Application, CONREGO Sp. z o.o. with the registered address in Poland, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski, Ignacego Paderewskiego Street 40/6, District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS [National Court Register]: 0000716221, share capital: 10.000,00 PLN, NIP [Tax ID]: PL5993215285, REGON [Polish National Business Registry]: 369351080.
Customer - a person running a business or a legal entity registering the Trial Account;
User - a natural person to whom the Customer has entrusted access to the Trial Account, representing the Customer in relations with CONREGO;
Application - computer software within the meaning of the Polish Act of 4 February 1994. about copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended), intended for the organization of events or promotional campaigns, whose basic functionality enables: registration of the Participants of the Event, service of entry pass and ticket sales, invoicing, and sending individual and mass emails to the Participants of the Event;
Trial Account - an account registered by the Consument on one of the Websites and used for activation and obtaining access to a free trial instance of the Application;
Technical Support - technical support for the Users in the use of the Application provided by: e-mail at email@example.com, chat on the Website and in the interface of the Application, and by telephone at +48 95 725 36 77;
Customer Files - text, graphics, video, sound and other documents files that are collected by Users within the selected Instance.
Website - a website run by CONREGO in the domains of conrego.pl, conrego.com.pl, conrego.com, serwiskonferencji.pl, informator-konferencyjny.pl or other Internet domains.
2. General Provisions
- Registration of the Trial Account and use of the Application require the Customer’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service and compliance with the applicable provisions of law. Acceptance is freely given.
- In the course of using the Trial Account, two data sets can be created:
a. the set of data about the Customer, the controller of which is CONREGO,
b. the set of data entered into the software by the Customer or Participants, the controller of which is the Customer, and which is entrusted to CONREGO for processing in accordance with section 6 of these Terms.
3. Specifications of Trial Account
- The Trial Account should only be used to test the functionality of the Application.
- Using the Trial Account is free of charge.
- The Customer shall not enter into the system personal data of persons other than Users.
- The Trial Account is subject to limitations:
a. it is active for 14 days,
b. it allows for storing up to 20 registrations in the database.
- The Trial Account can be used to configure the Application in a way that the Customer plans to use for actual attendee registration after purchasing a paid subscription.
- Customer Files are maintained on servers located at the data centre in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, leased by CONREGO from Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg: B186284, https://aws.amazon.com/s3/.
- CONREGO can, but is not required to, deliver technical and professional support to the Customer using the Trial Account.
- CONREGO endeavors, but does not guarantee, that the use of the Trial Account is undisturbed and without downtimes.
- The Trial Account is terminated in each of the following events:
a. 14 days have passed sice the Trial Account was registered,
b. the Customer purchased a paid subscription,
c. the Customer demanded the termination of the Trial Account,
d. the Customer substantially infringed the stipulations of these Terms.
- If the Trial Account was terminated for reasons described in point 9 (c, d), the data about the Customer and Users is deleted permanently and immediately.
- If the Trial Account was terminated due to the expiry of the 14 day trial period, the data about the Customer and Users is permanently deleted after 30 days from the termination.
- If the Trial Account was terminated because the Customer purchased a paid subscription, the data about the Customer and Users is not deleted, and a new relation is formed and regulated by the Terms of Service.
4. Prevention of Unlawful Conduct
- It is forbidden to publish on the Event Website any content of illegal nature, including:
a. infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties;
b. violating personal rights of CONREGO or third parties;
c. contrary to good morals;
d. of pornographic, racist, xenophobic or unethical nature;
e. other contents violating the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Violation of this prohibition may result in liability on the part of the Customer.
- CONREGO shall not be liable for the placement of prohibited contents on the pages of the Event Website. The above shall apply subject to Article 14 of the Polish Act on Provision of Electronic Services.
- In the event of receiving an official notification or reliable information about the illegal nature of the content posted on the Event Website by the Customer, CONREGO shall have the right to prevent access to such content or its removal.
- CONREGO is entitled to refuse to conclude a contract and provide services or to withdraw from an already concluded contract in the event that:
a. the Customer provides the data requested by CONREGO that is not factual,
b. CONREGO has previously terminated the contract with the Customer due to circumstances for which the Customer is responsible,
c. there is a justified concern that the service will be used for purposes inconsistent with the nature and purpose of the service, in particular when it will be used by the Customer in a manner preventing or interfering with the use of CONREGO's equipment resources by other Users,
d. there is a concern that the service will be used to perform activities that constitute unlawful acts, in particular that SPAM will be sent,
e. previously, the Customer used the service in a manner contrary to its intended use, either personally or together with other persons or through other persons,
f. the Customer has violated the rights of third parties during the registration or in connection with the previous use of the service, or the generally applicable regulations, including the perpetration of an illegal act,
g. the Customer has violated the limits of the Application resources described in the section "Technical Limitations of Service",
h. a User representing the Customer abuses Technical Support in a manner that is burdensome for CONREGO, persistently awaiting information contained in educational materials and/or documentation of the Application or repeatedly requests assistance on the same issue, despite the fact that its explanation has been provided at least twice within 30 days of the next inquiry,
i. a User representing the Customer is aggressive, vulgar, or offensive towards CONREGO representative.
- CONREGO declares that it holds exclusive economic copyrights to the Application, with the exception of those elements of the Application which are open source libraries. The libraries are attached to the Application and are distributed in accordance with the license conditions governing their use.
- The Customer and Users are obliged to observe the conditions and rules of using the Application specified in the Terms of Trial Service, including the rules of licensing the use of open source libraries contained in the Application.
- The Customer and Users acknowledge that failure to fulfill the above obligation may result in infringement of exclusive economic copyrights to the Application and holding the Customer liable in this respect.
6. Data Processing by CONREGO
- In order to fulfil the requirements resulting from Article 28 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter 'GDPR'), the Customer entrusts CONREGO with personal data of Users for processing to ends and in scope necessary to satisfy the agreement.
- The Customer declares that the data entrusted to CONREGO for processing have been gathered in accordance with the applicable law, is the personal data controller, and is entitled to transfer processing of personal data.
- The Customer, who creates a set of data understood as a set of personal data in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 6 of the GDPR, automatically becomes the Controller of Personal Data of Users.
- CONREGO declares that it processes the entrusted personal data in accordance with the Article 28 (3) of GDPR, taking into account the nature of processing and available information, undertaking all measures required by the Article 32 of the GDPR.
- CONREGO reserves the right to disclose selected information regarding the Customer or User using the Application to applicable administrative bodies or third persons who demand access to such data with a valid legal basis, if and only if it is compliant with the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland. With the exception of above situations, no information regarding the User shall be disclosed to any third party without consent from the User.
- The User is responsible for the safety of the Trial Account login credentials and cannot disclose these credentials to third parties. Should there be a need to create an additional User account in a selected Instance of the Application, the form available in the Users section shall be used.
- The User is obliged to notify CONREGO immediately of any change in their own or the Customer’s personal data they provided. In the case of failure to notify CONREGO about the change of personal data within 3 days from the date of their change, the User's existing data shall be deemed current.
- The User is obliged to update login credentials to the Trial Account immediately if it is suspected that the data have been taken over by third parties.
- CONREGO informs that as soon as the User or another natural person connects to the Website, information about the number (including IP) and type of end device of the User or another natural person, from which the User or another natural person connects to the Website, appears in the Website's system logs. CONREGO informs that, in accordance with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, it will also process data concerning the number (including IP) and type of terminal device of the User and other natural person using the Website, as well as the time of connection of the aforementioned persons with the Website. These data shall be processed in particular for technical purposes and for the collection of general statistical information.
- Upon termination of the User's use of the Service, CONREGO may process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to continue correspondence and recreate the configuration of the Trial Account to be used in a paid subscription.
- CONREGO has the right to use selected data characterising the Event Websites run by the Users with the use of the Application (including, among others, the number of registered Participants) for its own analyses, the purpose of which is to ensure the development of the functionality of the Application. These data may be published by CONREGO, but only as part of a summary of the use of the Application, in a manner that does not individualize Customers and Users and their Event Websites.