Good first impression
Smooth reception is key because it is the first direct contact between the attendee and the organizer. Our service is always adapted to the unique needs of each event.
Check-in models used at conferences and congresses can be divided into 2 basic types:
- manual - the staff mark the attendance of participants using CONREGO software's on-site registration module. In this case, the staff need to manually identify attendees. It means that they search the database for each attendee and check them in with a single click;
- semi-automatic - in case of big events or very limited time for check-in, the best option is the method based on the use of entry passes with uniqe QR codes. Several days before the event, we generate PDF passes with CONREGO and email them to the invited guests. At the event, each attendee is asked to show the entry pass, either printed out or on the screen of their mobile device. The staff scan the entry pass with a QR code reader, automatically marking their attendance, and give the attendee their badge.
Our team will help support the check-in process at different levels of engagement:
We provide software in the form of the Check-in module that:
- is integrated with event management system, giving it access to attendee data collected during online registration,
- can be fed with attendee data delivered by the organizer by importing records from an XLS file.
We provide equipment in the form of:
- laptops used to access the Check-in module,
- QR code readers that allow the staff to scan codes from tickets or badges for the purpose of identicification and marking attendance,
- label printers that can print self-adhesive labels (in formats 62 x 100 mm or 38 x 90 mm) that personalize pre-printed badges.
At open-air events (or other locations) with limited or no access to the internet, we can set up a local network server. It enables reception desks to proceed when internet connection fails.
We provide technical support and we train the check-in staff, who are either hired by the organizer or CONREGO.
Based on the data gathered in CONREGO and with the use of the Event Badge Generator, we prepare files with badges that can be easily delivered to a printing company of choice. Badge personalization can be done in 2 ways:
- in the printing company - we deliver a file with personalized badges that can be printed out by the printing company before the event; or
- with the use of label printers - personalized labels are printed out at the event and placed on pre-printed blank badges.