- The Controller of personal data processed within the scope and to ends necessary to provide the service is CONREGO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k., 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski, ul. Ignacego Paderewskiego 40/6, registered by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000717933, share capital: 465,921.50 PLN, NIP [Tax ID]: PL5993215859, REGON [Polish National Business Registry]: 369440687.
- The Controller appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO). Persons whom the data concern can contact the DPO in regard to any matter related to the processing of their personal data and exercising their rights according to data processing laws. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Anna Jezierska, email: email@example.com.
- Personal data are processed in order to provide service, including execution of the agreement, sale of products, and in cases where data processing is necessary to fulfill legally justified interest of data Controller, in particular for the purpose of direct marketing of own products and services, or or other purposes the User consents to, e.g consent to receiving correspondence and business information regarding own products and services of the Controller in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1 (a), (b) and (f) of the GDPR.
- Personal data shall be stored only for the period and in the scope necessary to fulfill the purpose of personal data processing resulting from applicable laws, i.e. until the provision of the service by the Controller has been concluded, applicable tax laws, until any possible claims have been settled, until the consent has been revoked by the User.
- The User has the right to demand access to their data, receiving a copy of their data, making amendments, transfer and deletion, and to limit the processing of their data.
- The User can, at any moment, revoke the consent to the processing of personal data processed on the basis of the given consent. Revoking the consent shall not impact the compliance with the right to process data exercised on the basis of the given consent before it has been revoked.
- In relation to our processing of personal data, the User has the right to object to processing of their personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warszawa, tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data collected on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).The User’s personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- Users’ personal data shall not be subject to automated decision processes of the Controller, including profiling.
- The Website provides functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by means of information voluntarily entered in online forms;
b) by voluntary use of the online chat;
c) by data collected by Thulium, Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Facebook Pixel, HotJar; (web tracking cookies can be disabled, following the instructions available, among other, on the website https://privacy.net/stop-cookies-tracking/);
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user. The data provided in the form is processed in order to perform the function of a specific form, e.g. to register a trial version of CONREGO service.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are in no way supervised by any of the websites belonging to CONREGO Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. These websites may have their own privacy policies and other policies, which we recommend you review.