- This Cookies Policy sets forth the principles of operation and processing of "cookies" created together with the use of services provided by the Operator.
- The Cookies Policy covers the websites conrego.pl, conrego.com.pl, conrego.com, conrego.net, informator-konferencyjny.pl and serwiskonferencji.pl as well as services related to these websites provided by the Operator.
- The operator and controller of personal data included on the website is CONREGO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k., 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski, ul. Ignacego Paderewskiego 40/6, registered by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000717933, share capital: 465,921.50 PLN, NIP [Tax ID]: PL5993215859, REGON [Polish National Business Registry]: 369440687.
- Cookies are computer data stored in users' terminal equipment and intended for use on websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they come, the duration of their storage on the terminal and a unique number.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are used to browse the website. The operator uses these files to:
a) allow the user to log in and maintain the user's session on each subsequent page of the website;
b) adapt the content of the website to the user's individual preferences, in particular by recognizing the device in order to display the website (profiling) according to the user's preferences;
c) create anonymous statistics, excluding any possibility of user identification.
- Cookies used by the partners of the website operator, including in particular the website users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
- In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We monitor their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts - the Polish Act on Personal Data Protection, the Polish Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and community law acts.
- As a standard, web browsing software allows by default for cookies to be placed on the User's terminal equipment. These settings may be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform about each time they are sent to the User's devices.
- Website Users may change their cookies settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- These files are intended to increase security and comfort of use, for which reason the Operator of the Website informs that changes in the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Websites.