Controlling access to event areas or services
Based on the on-site event management features of CONREGO software, we provide a comprehensive service, which allows the organizer to:
- limit attendees' access to agenda items they selected while registering,
- get immediate information about the amount of guests present in every conference room and locate specific attendees,
- obtain information about the time of each guest's stay at individual sessions during the event, provided their QR codes are scanned both on entry and exit.
Our team will help support access control at different levels of engagement:
We provide software in the form of Access Control module that:
- is integrated with a conference registration tool, allowing it to verify attendees' access rights to selected area,
- can be fed with attendee data delivered by the organizer by importing records from an XLS file.
We provide equipment in the form of:
- laptops used to access the Access Control module,
- QR code readers that allow the staff to scan codes from tickets or badges for the purpose of identicification and marking attendance,
- label printers that can print self-adhesive labels (in formats 62 x 100 mm or 38 x 90 mm) that personalize pre-printed badges.
We provide technical support and we train the access control staff, who are either hired by the organizer or CONREGO.
In areas with limited or no access to the internet, we can set up a local network server for checkpoints within 10 meters from a router. It anebles access control checkpoints to proceed when internet connection fails.
Checkpoints / gates
A single checkpoint requires:
- a laptop and QR code reader with internet access and an updated web browser, or
- a mobile device with CONREGO Check-In app.