Online events on our platform take place in so called 'rooms'. To the attendee, each room is a separate stream. Just like real rooms, they can differ in looks (branding) and capacity. Similarly to a traditional event, online meetings can take place in a single room or in multiple rooms. We offer rooms with following capacities:
- up to 100 attendees,
- up to 500 attendees,
- up to 1000 attendees,
- up to 1500 attendees (available only with studio streaming),
- up to 2000 attendees (available only with studio streaming),
Attendees who register for the event will receive unique links allowing to access the rooms they registered for. The system automatically blocks attempts of using the same link by more than one attendee.
As a part of CONREGO Live implementation, we adjust the design of rooms to your expectations. We can modify colors of background and elements, the font and the logotype. Each room can have its own distinctive branding. Unfortunately, we are cannot change the domain of the room (it needs to be live.conrego.com). However if you want to offer attendees access to multiple rooms simultaneously, we can build an interface that works under any domain you need.
Online events that you organize with us do not have to be boring streams of people talking to webcams. Employ a variety of forms of content and interactions to engage your attendees. Apart from a regular video broadcast (similar to Zoom meetings), our platform allows for:
- sharing and presenting files in following formats: PDF, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, GIF, BMP, JPG, PNG, and Prezi presentations,
- playing videos from YouTube or Vimeo,
- presentation of a whiteboard, on which speakers can draw,
- presentation of the speaker's desktop,
- creating Call-to-Action buttons - panels with customizable content and a button, e.g. 'Download the presentation',
- conducting surveys and voting with a possibility of presenting the results in the webinar panel,
- launching a chat (open or moderated) and allowing attendees to speak out,
- conducting conferences in three modes:
- Discussion - up to 25 attendees can speak while others are viewers.
- Presentation - only a presenter can speak and attendees are viewers.
- Questions and answers - participants can request to speak.
- changing the arrangement of the event panel:
- Webinar (transmission panel, list of attendees, chat),
- Hangout (only the transmission panel that takes up most of the screen),
- recording the meeting (the standard is 6 hours but there is a possibility to expand storage space for the recordings).
Stream created in cooperation with a recording studio
For all online conferences (except small workshops), we recommend using CONREGO Live platform to broadcast a stream created by a recording studio. Such a broadcast can be enhanced by using features mentioned before: live chat, surveys, and polls.
Optimal stream parameters are: 720p HD resolution, 3500 kbps bitrate, AAC audio codec.
CONREGO Live competitive advantage
Our streaming platform integrated with event registration software lets us employ following solutions:
- We give attendees a single, coherent environment, which only requires an internet browser installed on any device, without the need to install additional software.
- Attendees can ask questions on the live chat and take part in surveys and polls. The results can be published directly in the stream.
- At any time, we can share files with attendees or redirect them to an external website, which will open in a new browser tab.
- We can generate complete participation and activity reports for each session, giving you information about global attendance, survey responses, and live chat transcripts.
- We provide attendees with unique links, which only allow a single device to access the stream at a time. If the attendee gives the link to another person, they will no longer be able to access the conference).
- Unique links can be delivered via personalized mass mailings, individual emails, or in the content of an automatically generated confirmation of registration or transaction.
- We give attendees a branded (and multilingual) interface allowing them to conveniently navigate the rooms with simultaneous sessions (or different language versions of the same session) and preview the event agenda or the list of speakers.
- When broadcasting a stream from a recording studio, we can use rooms for up to 2000 attendees.
- After the meeting, we can redirect attendees to a dedicated thank you page.
- Connection with the platform is encrypted with a 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) algorithm.
- Personal data we process is not dispersed across several IT infrastructures.
- The platform (from the registration form to the transmission) will be available on the domain of your choice.