Permanent access to the data you need
We know from experience that there are some categories of data that the organizers always want to have access to. In order to meet these needs, CONREGO offers a set of predefined reports useful in everyday work. These are statements and reports containing:
- list of registered attendees,
- information about attendees registered for sessions,
- information about attendees who selected accomodation,
- attendance list of participants marked at the reception,
- attendance list of participants who were marked particular areas of the event (access control checkpoints),
- abstract statuses,
- payment statuses,
- history of communication.
Using filters, it is possible to create e.g. lists of people filtered by the type of participation, selected accommodation, paid and free participation options, registration status, or language version of the form used by the attendee. Depending on the needs of the organizer, we can also create filters based on any fields in the registration form. All data in the system can be freely edited by the user in CONREGO administration panel. A report can be saved as an XLS file on the user's disk or sent directly from the system to any e-mail address.
Within the Enterprise model, we will help you:
- filter lists of attendees according to any criteria and create datasets,
- access detailed reports to facilitate logistics,
- edit existing registrations and change their statuses.