Closed events are characterized by restrictive selection of guests. We created a solution that allows you to easily set up a registration page only available to invited guests. This feature can be used to send out invitations with unique codes or links. A code (or link) is assigned to a particular attendee and cannot be used by another person. The organizer can easily check which code was already used. With this solution, each invitee will have access to a personalized registration form and will be able to complete their registration or give up their participation.
Within the Enterprise model, we will help you:
- generate codes and assign them to each guest,
- organize invitation mailing to selected attendees,
- identify guests who have not confirmed their participation,
- send reminders to latecomers,
- generate invitations as PDF files, which can be printed out and sent via traditional post.