Smooth attendee control during the event
...is possible with the help of CONREGO's three basic modules that are used for: the reception of incoming attendees, access control during the course of the event, and current reporting of many event statistics.
Reception of conference or congress attendees
No matter what kind of event you organize, smooth attendee check-in is key. The organizer has lots of duties and not much time, while unsatisfied guests may complicate the situation even more. The check-in will be surely easier and faster with a solution which allows us to:
- easily and quickly find a registered attendee in the database,
- correct attendee's personal data if necessary,
- know if the badge or certificate for a particular attendee has aleady been printed or not,
- print a badge or a certificate for the attendee with a single click,
- mark attendance of a paricular attendee in the database.
Attendee flow and access control
The Access Control module has 2 basic functions:
- verifying if a particular attendee has the right to take part in a closed event,
- counting attendees going through checkpoints and gaining information about free and taken spots in conference rooms.
The use of these functions require the application of badges with QR codes and laptops with codes readers. The number of stands, or checkpoints, depends on the structure of the venue and the estimated number of guests. Every stand provided with the equipment (by reading the QR code placed on the badge) can smoothly handle attendees entering a conference room. CONREGO software will inform the staff in a legible way (with the help of color codes) about the result of the readout.
(permission to enter) means that the attendee is on the list of people with the right to enter the conference room.
(permission to enter denied) the attendee uses an authentic badge but has no right to attend a particular session.
the attendee uses e.g a fake badge and the code is not assigned to any attendee in the database.
This feature is a source of information about all aspects of the ongoing event managed with CONREGO sotware. The convenient interface allows you to know the situation in particular rooms, get information about upcoming events and attendance rate forecast. Extensive reports will provide you with information about:
- the amount of registered attendees divided into categories,
- the amount of conference welcome packs issued,
- the amount of badge duplicates for attendees,
- the amount of passive conference attendees (participants who checked in at the reception but have not taken part in any event yet, which means they did not go through any checkpoint),
- the amount of active event attendees (participants who went through at least one checkpoint).
The package of information available to the organizer in the standard version of CONREGO is very extensive. Upon request, we can make any modifications or completely new reports as part of the registration software implementation.
Within the Enterprise model, we will take care of:
- smooth conference attendee check-in without queues,
- fast verification of attendee access rights to selected areas,
- data on the flow of attendees and remaining capacity of rooms in real time,
- immediate location of any attendee during the event, basing of the information about QR code readings,
- reports summarizing the event with the information you need.