Changes introduced in current update:
- [GDPR] Application logs now contain the information on user login that consists of time of login, username and user IP.
- [GDPR] The Basics > Website Access Prevention section was renamed to Security Settings and now includes the option to secure reports generated by the application with a password.
- Improved interfaces of the Reception Desk and Access Control modules. This change was made to facilitate the use of these modules and minimize the risk of mistakes when using them.
- It is now possible to preview the final invoice before sending it to the attendee (only for manually issued invoices).
- Improved registration records sorting by invoice number in the Reports > Payments section.
- It is now possible to add the payment date into the attendee report.
- It is now possible to add survey ID and survey submission date to the survey report.
- Fixed present and absent reports in the Reports > Attendance Lists. Notice: These reports relate to records marked as present in the Access Control module.
- Checkboxes in tables of the Reports module can now be selected with the Shift + left mouse button combination that results in all checkboxes between the two selected to also be marked.
- Names of aggregated lines on the invoice (e.g. when aggregating several items on the agenda into a single invoice line) can now be translated into different language versions.
- Improved visuals. The application is much clearer now and it doesn’t overwhelm you with the gray color that much.
Have you already tried CONREGO Event Registration Software?
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to CONREGO Newsletter