A single CONREGO subscription is linked to a single domain at any time. If you do not see it as a hindrance, there is no need to buy another CONREGO subscription in order to successfully manage another event. However, it will be worth analyzing a number of significant factors that could have an impact on how you spend your time and budget. And the first question you need to ask yourself is...
Do the current event and the events that will follow share the same registration process?
If you are organizing a cyclical event, e.g. training courses which are always based on the same pattern but differ in terms of their location and date, then nothing stands in the way of using a single system to start registration for the entire series of events.
How to configure the registration software to receive registrations for a whole series of events?
There are a number of options you can use in order to take advantage of the available functionality of the software. The choice of the method is up to you.
Types of participation as successive events
Implementing various registration processes, we faced similar dilemmas as you do. We frequently learned that using types of participation gives the best results. The selection menu created by adding successive types of participation can work as a choose the event field that the attendee selects during the registration process. Remember that each type of participation can be accompanied by diverse rates and that you can modify the content of the event registration form. Consequently, you can create a very flexible registration process that enables the attendee to do the following:
- Select an event,
- Have access to a form adjusted to the selected event,
- Pay a fee in the amount corresponding to the selected event.
A series of events in the agenda
If you have to apply types of participation for a different purpose, e.g. you need to make the registration available for various categories of attendees, then it may turn out that using the second step of the registration process that we refer to as the Agenda is the only effective solution.
The mechanism used in CONREGO to create the agenda allows you to:
- Add agenda items, which can be separate training courses that take place on different days,
- Add agenda sections, to which you can assign many items. Therefore, a section can correspond to a single event (a conference), while agenda items will enable the attendee to select specific sessions or workshops intended for a particular event.
The power behind types of participation and the agenda
The most advanced method of configuring the registration platform for cyclical events consists in combining the possibilities offered by types of participation and the agenda. In addition to the possibility of conditionally displaying and hiding sections of the registration form depending on the type of participation, our conference registration system also provides a conditional agenda. The results available with such a combination make CONREGO event registration software a total solution.
You organize 12 training courses per year and each course offers 3 thematic paths, while attendees invited to take part in the courses are divided into 2 categories (paid and free participation). You want the attendees that do not pay to participate only in the first three courses.
- Enter two categories of participation into the system (e.g. attendee and VIP),
- Configure the form and add all the necessary fields for personal data and invoice data, and then divide the fields into the following two sections: Personal Data and Buyer Data,
- Hide the Buyer Data section for the VIP type of participation,
- Add 12 sections to the Agenda and then add 3 thematic paths to each of the sections,
- Hide sections from 4 to 12 for the VIP category of participation in the Agenda.
All the details regarding achieving the desired effects are contained in documentation available in the software itself! If you have any doubts, contact our technical support at email@example.com.
If you want, we can prepare the whole system turnkey by configuring all settings within the Enterprise offer - implementation of the registration system.